Overview of the job
How would you like to improve machinery and process systems into a best-in-class operation? We want experienced level engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards at the lowest cost. We are currently looking for a passionate and technically savvy individual to join our P&G Product Supply (PS) operation Organization as a PC&IS (Power Control and Information Systems) Technician. If you would like to be a part of this, then we want you to apply! This job is located in Tuas, Singapore.
Responsibilities of the role
- Identify, prioritize, and eliminate process losses esp. PC&IS related
- Organize and execute process capability & control to improve operations process reliability, process scrap & quality assurance results
- Provide feedback to design and lead smart standardization deployment
- Define the equipment PC&IS related standards and deploy to the equipment owner
- Deploy standard systems of control across equipment and drive reapplication & standardization in department
- Lead and build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Lead process benchmarking & reapplication
- Partner with operations management team to prioritize improvement opportunities through data analysis
- Participate in Line & Technical daily direction setting (DDS) – Provide resolution to chronic issues
- Diploma with background/ skills in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent English Fluency (Written and Verbal)
- Mastery in SAP would be preferred
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills where you can work effectively with third party/ suppliers, and cross functional stakeholders
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Initial start up phase for the first year – expected travel will be approximately 30% - 50%
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.