P&G Professional is the commercial division of Procter & Gamble focused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home. We provide the hospitality, foodservice, and long-term care industries chemical programs and solutions that keep their facilities clean and safe.
The Senior Field Service Technician (FST) is a field based position working independently to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain our chemical dispensing equipment as well as other equipment used in commercial foodservice or laundry operations. The goal is to deliver exceptional service (not sales) in a way that delivers customer retention and superior customer service.
This is a full-time position with Procter & Gamble that includes a competitive healthcare plan and retirement benefits. P&G Professional is expanding rapidly across North America and this position offers the opportunity to join a great company that can offer significant career opportunities as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate would have a great work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills with provided training. This candidate would have a basic understanding in electronics, plumbing, maintenance or mechanical systems with the ability to troubleshoot with root cause analysis. Moderate working knowledge of appropriate tools, data, implements and service needs. Proficient in laptop and cell phone technology to include but not limited to Salesforce, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance; and own a reliable motor vehicle with a minimum of 50 cubic feet of cargo space.Occasional overnight travel is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Work Schedule may include: 12-hour shifts, 5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Climb a vertical ladder. Ability to go up and down
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees , stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment. Surface: Concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust, and dirt
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Candidate must live in specified city
- On-call Coverage which may include occasional weekends, holidays, and night shifts
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.