P&G Professional is the commercial division of Procter & Gamble focused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home. We provide the hospitality, foodservice, and long-term care industries chemical programs and solutions that keep their facilities clean and safe.
The Specialist is a field based position working independently to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain our chemical dispensing equipment as well as commercial dish and on premise laundry machines. This role is also responsible for training and coaching our field based Senior Field Service technicians. The goal is to deliver exceptional service in a way that delivers customer retention and superior customer service.
This is a full time position with Procter & Gamble that includes a competitive salary, healthcare plan, retirement benefits as well as a company vehicle. P&G Professional is expanding rapidly across North America and this position offers the opportunity to join a great company that can offer significant career opportunities as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate would have a great work ethic, positive attitude, be customer service oriented while having a background in plumbing, mechanical and/or electrical programming experience. Prefer candidates with Mechanical Warewash (MWW) and On Premise Laundry (OPL) experience. Ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of all regulatory and safety requirements especially in the areas that affect our MWW and OPL programs which includes reading schematic drawings. Excellent working knowledge of appropriate tools, data, implements and service needs. Proficient in laptop and cell phone technology to include but not limited to Salesforce, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license. Occasional overnight travel is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Work Schedule may include: 12-hour shifts, 5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Climb a vertical ladder. Ability to go up and down
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees , stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment. Surface: Concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust, and dirt
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Candidate must live in specified city
- On-call Coverage which may include occasional weekends, holidays, and night shifts
Starting Pay / Salary Range: $48,000 - 66,700
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Harrisburg,Pennsylvania,United States of America;
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Sales Req No: R000076068
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.