Responsible for supporting day to day business results and delivering the receiving/shipping plan through DDS process to eliminate losses and drive synergies.
- Builds personal mastery
- Maintains good communication with team leads & QA
- Drives out losses through DDS process
- Delivers continuous improvement
- Owns the warehouse schedule and executes SAP movements of materials
- MPS DMS owner- Develop plan for the day to include (Production planning and shipping/receiving)
- Production execution focus to ensure material staged and consumed correctly
- Training WH personnel
- Placing orders to suppliers (including monitoring levels in plant to trigger ordering)
- Manage BOLs and COAs to customers and suppliers as needed (both local and international)
- Manage communication with carriers to ensure on time delivery
- Able to support SIP as needed (ex: vacation coverage)
- Production meeting/ACH-20 ordering meeting participation
- Trailer storage and logistics ownership
- Development and participation of HPO and Safety Culture
- Ensures completion of all quality requirements for flawless execution including defect free eBR and quality record reviews (RTFT)
- Executes the warehouse shipping/receiving plan through detailed planning and flowing to work as needed
- Prompt communication on plan changes for ship/receive
- Drives appearance standards with rigor
- Proactively handles issues (materials, staffing, transportation, etc.) to minimize downtime.
- Strictly enforces standards (process standards/behaviors, Safety, shift logs.).
- Accountable for the health of WH systems
- Strictly follows Call Expectation requirements in all situations
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances ofeach case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
Warehouse Tech Essential Functions:
- Work Monday to Friday and must be available for overtime or work on other shifts or weekends as required.
- Able to access all areas of production and perform the necessary movements (which involves climbing, standing on, and moving around on, the following: catwalks, narrow pathways, stairs, regular ladders, vertical ladders (hand over hand rungs), elevated platforms, etc.) for the purposes of supporting operations and training.
- Able to sit, twist, bend at the knees, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Able to lift, lower, push, pull and carry object up to 50 lbs.
- Work in warehouse operations and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Keep and maintain accurate records and data.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Meet the requirements of a safe operation and personal safety using required personal protective equipment, and safe practices. Able to wear and be properly fitted with all required safety protection attire, including but not limited to respiratory protection, safety glasses, hard hats, and safety shoes/boots
- Will need to be clean-shaven when required to wear a tight-fitting respirator and will need to pass medical qualification required for wearing a tight-fitting respirator
- Must have accelerated PC skills (Microsoft Windows, including MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access, e-mail, and the capability to interact with other software programs as required/trained) Advanced capability with computer spreadsheets (Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and works with a sense of urgency, eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work consistently with a team and demonstrate effective team skills including conflict resolution
- Plan and manage time to meet agreed shipment timelines
- Take initiative and set priorities
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve them systemically
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Communication/interface across organizational boundaries and suppliers
Just so you know:
- One to three years of work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- We generally do not pay for Relocation.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
North Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000080851
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.