P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Research & Development Technician, Warehouse Associate/
Research & Development Technician, Warehouse Associate
As the warehouse associate, your primary responsibilities will be to coordinate and lead warehouses used for raw materials, packaging, intermediates, finished product and consumables storage.
Our Materials Management organization is a critical group within Research & Development that ensures we have quality materials ready for use in our innovation work. This includes the entire process from buying, receiving, sampling, dispensing, distribution and disposal of raw materials, primary package and intermediate products.
As a member of this organization, you will interact with cross functional partners to enable innovation. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (written and oral communication) across multiple interfaces. You will need to clearly articulate how plans will be executed, how generated data will be handled and analyzed, and the expected timing given multiple projects / priorities. We also feel that collaboration, executional excellence, creative and troubleshooting skills will also be advantageous in this role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Train and certify on all required policies, systems and equipment.
- Material Handling – Utilizes pallet jacks, lift equipment, and forklifts to move requested material containers from warehouses and rack locations to identified dispensing staging areas. Move dispensed and requested materials from dispensing and warehouses to site dock and requested pick-up and making locations.
- Maintains and provides material status tracking via P&G internal systems. Communicates any requested materials discrepancies or issues to leadership.
- Staging Materials – Utilizes P&G systems to identify material availability and location(s), create copies of material requisitions and corresponding Safety Data Sheets. Follows defined work processes and safety procedures for pulling requested materials. Returns remaining materials post dispensing activities to identified locations. Tracking all material movements through provided scanning equipment.
- Material Inventory – Visually inspects warehouse materials and paperwork to assure inventory accuracy. Pulls identified expired materials and prepares them for disposal. Identifies and provides updates and any required changes on material inventories to leadership. Quarantines any materials with discrepancies and communicates discrepancies/defects to leadership. Performs location accuracy audits and yearly full warehouse accuracy audit.
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Have experience in warehouse management and Microsoft Office.
- Have the ability to lift up to forty (40) pounds unassisted and will wear personal protective equipment as required for position.
- Have a mindset for completing tasks with excellence and attention to detail, while abiding to all GMP (and safety and QA) requirements.
- Have experience with material handling equipment (forklift, forktruck, etc.)
Just So You Know:
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits.
Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.