We are a leading company in the manufacture of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) making some of the world’s best loved brands like Gillette, Fairy and Oral. Here at our Manchester Plant, we are currently looking to recruit highly motivated, flexible technicians to join our Pampers manufacturing team.
Technicians will join a multi-skilled team responsible for operating, maintaining, troubleshooting of complex process technology and daily running of the production line, to produce a high quality product that improves the lives of consumers. The plant operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and individuals would be required to work a 12.5 hour shift pattern including days and nights.
We are looking for individuals who show leadership potential and embrace change, and who can demonstrate working effectively as part of a team to deliver high quality results. As a P&G employee, your professional and personal development will take place in an environment where people care about your progress and performance, regularly review that performance, and work with you to identify your individual career needs.
What we Offer You:
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/left balance: Competitive holiday allowance, overtime, P&G discount site, staff shop, local event tickets and more.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
We are looking for individuals who:
• Have a proven practical background of applying process, operational, mechanical skills to help solve production and equipment related losses.
• Have a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results. Show leadership potential and are not afraid to accept difficult challenges.
• Are willing to suggest and implement changes that will improve systems, work processes and equipment reliability.
• Are strong team players who possess excellent verbal and written communicated skills that allow cross-shift and function interaction.
• Are able to make maximum contribution with minimum supervision.
• Want a challenging career and not just a job.
Just to you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000080080
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.