This role is designed for the integration of People with Disabilities individuals into Procter & Gamble. As of now, we are striving to hire people with physical and hearing impairments. If you are not a person within the spectrums, please review other available roles on our recruiting page pgcareers.com.
Overview of the job
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will be responsible for performing all activities related to the production in the latest technology for the world’s biggest brands, including operation, maintenance, improvement, and cleaning automated equipment. You will work on a team to deliver line performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
We offer you:
• Ownership of your work from your first day
• Learning on the latest production technology and machine
• The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
• Continuous mentorship and coaching from P&G leaders
• Known for providing a safe work environment
• Be part of a challenging, dynamic respectful work
• Competitive salary and benefits program
This role reports to Line Leader & will be based in P&G Karawang, West Java, Indonesia.
Responsibilities of the role
Plant Technician responsibilities includes:
• Participating in business improvement/loss elimination projects
• Being responsible for a machine ownership area by operating, maintaining, and improving the machine to deliver performance targets
• Troubleshooting process and equipment problems
• Maintaining safety, quality, and internal control standards
• Executing preventive and predictive maintenance procedures
• Developing and executing a personal action plan
• Following and using process directions, operational control strategies and Current Best Approaches (CBA's)
• Candidates can request an accommodation by clicking Application Help on PGcareers website and selecting “Disability Accommodation Request”.
• The request can also be made by communicating with Olivia (Recruiting Chat Bot) on PGcareers website.
• Please share any documentation for your request. Once we determine a reasonable accommodation, we will communicate next steps.
- Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer & Informatic Engineering, and Chemical Analyst.
- Fresh Graduate or 1-year experience in manufacturing industries
- Good English in writing, reading and speaking skills Computer literate
- Willing to work in rotating shift schedule and in Karawang Industrial Area
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.