We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic Quality Assurance Intern who will be given a wide range of meaningful and fulfilling assignments. P&G provides plenty of development and learning opportunities, through formal and informal mentoring, day-to-day coaching from your manager, regular guidance from teams and consistent checks to assure progress. We want you to succeed - because when you do well, we all do well.
Superior quality is the gold standard: Our QA team strives for nothing but the best every single day. It's one of the key reasons over 5 billion consumers purchase our products around the world. On our team, you'll play a key part in driving the integrity of our brands and helping us deliver our Quality Promise:
"Quality our consumers, customers, regulators, and employees trust - everywhere, every time." We expect you to define quality requirements, deliver against compliance and regulatory requirements with perfection, and assure an exceptional customer experience - this would be your work every day.
- Minimum matric certificate and certificate in Quality Assurance as registered on the National Framework Qualifications or equivalent ONLY
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is important
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills as well as a problem solving and risk assessment approach
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence, empower and enable others to achieve Quality and business result
- Ability to build strong business relationships and can interact effectively in matrix environment
- Strong Communication in English (verbal and written) and interpersonal skill
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00)
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.