Starting Pay / Salary Range:$32.84/hr or ~$80,000/yr(with built in overtime)with the potential opportunity to earn up to $39.62/hr or ~$96,000/yr(with built in overtime)as you grow in the organization.
Electrical and Controls technicians are being hired as skilled members of our manufacturing operations teams. Electrical and Controls technicians are responsible for enabling production throughput, reducing equipment downtime, troubleshooting issues, eliminating defects, and building technical mastery. They focus on initiating and implementing continuous improvement projects with the goal of delivering the best product, at the lowest cost, with the highest quality, and in a safe environment. They have electrical technical mastery in order to successfully troubleshoot problems and to proactively improve production systems. Electrical and Controls technicians perform various types of work, such as:
- Maintaining and troubleshooting high-speed packing, process, and utilities power & controls equipment
- Using electrical test equipment to diagnose electrical problems
- Performing preventive maintenance and calibrations on equipment
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, & programming PLC, SCADA, and HMI systems
- Troubleshooting and monitoring variable frequency drives, servo control systems, robotics
- Troubleshooting and repairing machine and process control equipment
- Analyzing trends and technical data to gain insights of the controls and identify issues proactively
- Building technical skills in others
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continuetocollaboratewith medical and healthprofessionalsand take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
Competitive Salary: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for P&G
Career growth: Via a strong coaching and training plan, P&G will ensure you get the right professional development to grow within our company.
Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED & 2-year technical degree/certification in Industrial Electrical or related field
- Applied electrical and controls skills in an industrial environment
- Knowledge and practical application with some of the following technology areas: PLC’s, HMI’s, process instrumentation, machine control systems, variable frequency drives (PowerFlex, etc.), servo drives, robotics, power distribution (<600V), control system networking, and electrical safety
- Strong technical troubleshooting, problem-solving, issue resolution, and root cause analysis for industrial electrical issues
- Capable of using PLC program navigation for troubleshooting
- Able to read and use electrical schematics and single-line drawings
- Able to use electrical troubleshooting tools for measurements and analysis
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Able to rotate shifts (on a 2-2-3 rapid rotation schedule with 12-hour shifts)
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Work rotating shift schedule
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.