P&G is a leading global consumer goods company with many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
WE DELIVER HEALTH – OUR SITE IN GROSS-GERAU
Our plant in Gross-Gerau employs approximately 550 people and uses the latest high-tech control and production technology to manufacture toothpastes of the brands Oral-B and blend-a-med as well as cold products of the brand WICK.
We want you to bring your knowledge and passion to join the dedicated teams that have made us a global company.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The Technical Systems Department is responsible for the supply of chilled water, indoor air, electricity, steam and process water at the Groß-Gerau plant.
As a working student at P&G, you will work up to 20 hours per week, i.e. part-time, so that you can continue your studies at the same time. You will gain practical experience and assume responsibility from day one.
Preparation of a facility plan for the chilled water network, including concrete measures to increase efficiency and ensure availability.
- Support for maintenance optimization in the area of ventilation and air conditioning / refrigeration systems.
- Performance of inspections, troubleshooting and derivation of preventive measures
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An inspiring work environment
- Interesting projects and challenging work
- Ongoing support: You will work with motivated people and receive daily mentoring from your manager.
- We love flexibility and support your studies, we agree on the working hours together
- Tariff compensation including allowances for vacation and Christmas
- Various benefits that help you live a vibrant, happy, healthy life
- Regular development meetings and individual coaching
OUR EXPECTATION- YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Enrollment in a technical degree program, preferably in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently and willingness to modify and improve existing systems
- Technical understanding
- Reliable and safe work habits
- Good written and spoken German
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Interest in taking on responsibility
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Copy of university transcripts (if applicable) and grade reports
- Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteer certificates or letters of reference (if applicable)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self.
Did you know that P&G was named one of LinkedIn's Top Companies 2023 in Germany? P&G is committed to its employees and develops each one of them. Integrity, teamwork, and well-being are important at P&G.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor. To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.