Dual study program - Bachelor of Engineering Electronics (f/m/d) Start 1. September 2024
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company with many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
WE DELIVER HEALTH – OUR SITE IN GROSS-GERAU
Our plant in Gross-Gerau employs approximately 550 people and uses the latest high-tech control and production technology to manufacture toothpastes of the brands Oral-B and blend-a-med as well as cold products of the brand WICK.
We want you to bring your knowledge, creativity, and passion to join the dedicated teams that have made us a global company.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR DUAL STUDY PROGRAM?
As part of your dual degree program, you will gain valuable work experience with us during your studies. This allows you to apply the knowledge you learn in the classroom directly in the workplace. You will not only learn technical skills, but also develop in many other areas such as decision-making, teamwork and new work techniques.
Our dual degree program provides you with a comprehensive education in the field of electrical engineering. During your dual degree program, you will not only learn the art of controlling electronic components, circuits, systems, and machines, but you will also hone your skills in analyzing complex technical systems. You will develop models and design methods and software for challenging measurement and control tasks.
Your work experience will begin with basic training at our training center. During your subsequent practical assignments, you will be deployed in many areas of our company and work on exciting projects.
Among other things, you will learn to understand and repair complex production systems. You will work closely with our products and learn how to understand and create technical drawings.
KEY POINTS OF THE DUAL STUDY PROGRAM
- Cooperation with the University DHBW Mannheim
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Start of studies: September 1st
- Total time to degree: 6 semesters/ 3 years
- Theory and practice alternate every 3 months
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Individual mentoring and career planning
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings
- Various benefits that help you live a vibrant, happy, healthy life
- Interesting projects and challenging work
- Tariff compensation including allowances for vacation and Christmas
- A good work-life balance
- Stay abroad as desired and arranged
- High chance of being offered a permanent position if you perform well
OUR EXPECTATION- YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- good teamwork
- Interest to take responsibility for your own work and projects
- successful graduation in middleschool (or working on it)
- certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
- Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of the last certificates from school
- Documents or Certificates from everything that might be interesting for this role (stay abroad, school internships,...)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self.
Did you know that P&G was named one of LinkedIn's Top Companies 2023 in Germany? P&G is committed to its employees and develops each one of them. Integrity, teamwork, and well-being are important at P&G.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible.From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.