P&G is a leading global consumer goods company with many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
WE DELIVER HEALTH – OUR SITE IN GROSS-GERAU
Our plant in Gross-Gerau employs approximately 550 people and uses the latest high-tech control and production technology to manufacture toothpastes of the brands Oral-B and blend-a-med as well as cold products of the brand WICK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We want you to bring your knowledge, creativity, and passion to join the dedicated teams that have made us a global company.
When you start your apprenticeship at P&G, you will not only learn technical skills, but also develop in many other areas, such as decision-making, teamwork, and new work techniques.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR APPRENTICESHIP?
The Chemical Lab Technician apprenticeship provides you with a comprehensive education. You will be involved in many areas of our company and work on exciting projects.
During your training, you will learn to work closely with our pharmaceutical and oral hygiene products. You may make your own organic/inorganic preparations or identify microorganisms. You will prepare and perform chemical tests and test series.
In our in-house analytical laboratory, you will ensure that the raw materials supplied to us and the finished products manufactured at the site meet legal and in-house purity and quality standards.
KEY POINTS OF THE APPRENTICESHIP
The apprenticeship in Chemical Lab Technician is highly hands-on in all technical areas. This makes it easy to start a career at Procter & Gamble right after the apprenticeship.
Key points of of the apprenticeship as a chemical lab technician:
- certified IHK apprenticeship (chamber of industry and commerce)
- duration of 3 ½ year- very successful apprentice can absolve ½ year earlier
- split exam (40% after 1 ½ year, 60% at the end)
- supported by Vocational School
- You will do a lot of practice relevant work during your apprenticeship
- You will graduate with an IHK certificate
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Individual mentoring and career planning beginning with your apprenticeship
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings
- Various benefits that help you live a vibrant, happy, healthy life
- Interesting projects and challenging work
- Tariff compensation including allowances for vacation and Christmas
- A strong apprentice community
- A good work-life balance
- Stay abroad as desired and arranged
- High chance of being offered a permanent position if you perform well
OUR EXPECTATION- YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- good teamwork
- Interest to take responsibility for your own work and projects
- successful graduation in middleschool (or working on it)
- certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
- Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of the last certificates from school
- Documents or Certificates from everything that might be interesting for this role (stay abroad, school internships,...)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self.
Did you know that P&G was named one of LinkedIn's Top Companies 2023 in Germany? P&G is committed to its employees and develops each one of them. Integrity, teamwork, and well-being are important at P&G.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor. To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.