Responsible for ensuring required monitoring programs and material testing are conducted in a compliant manner; responsible for day to day testing and controls within the microbiology laboratory to include media prep, sterilization and quality control.
1. Minimum Associate's Degree in the Life Science field with 1 year of work experience and/or 2 years of work experience in Microbiology preferred.
2. Knowledge of cGMP’s as it relates to Microbiology.
3. USP testing experience preferred.
4. Be willing to work weekends, holidays and overtime, as business needs require.
5. Be willing to rotate shifts in the future as the business grows.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.