Responsible to perform routine, usually basic laboratory testing and maintenance of laboratory equipment/systems; to review data vs. specifications and perform lab investigations as needed; and to perform basic troubleshooting of analytical methods and equipment. Leads the team of lab analysts in their day to day work.
- AS degree preferred (Computer Science, Chemistry or Related Science, Engineering)
- Knowledge of cGMP’s as they relate to QC is a plus.
- Experience in Analytical, Micro and/or Packing Material testing is also a plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Sense of urgency and bias for action to deliver expected results
- Demonstrated professionalism and integrity.
- Self-directed / motivated. Able to execute with excellence without supervision and direction.
- Basic computer skills and application experience (Excel, SAP, RTCIS, Outlook, etc.).
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.