The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Crest®, Old Spice®, Gillette®, Secret® and Olay®
Position Location: Browns Summit, NC
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance, and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed production lines and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations, and influencing business-related problems.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Onboarding and development training programs to build a strong foundation in manufacturing
- Opportunity for Advancement and Skill Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
We have no doubt these skills will help you on the job:
- Able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining, and cleaning automated equipment
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Display strong technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Operating essential material handling equipment at the site e.g., clamp truck, forklift, hand trucks, etc.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders, and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time
Our Work Schedule: The Greensboro Procter & Gamble Plant operates 7-days per week on 12-hour shifts. Most employees work a 2-2-3 work schedule. Day shift is 7:00 am - 7:30 pm and night shift is 7:00 pm - 7:30 am.
Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or the shift schedule.
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Willing to work a day shift or night shift
Just so you know:
- Starting Pay / Salary Range: $21.32 per hour plus an additional $0.50 - $2.00 per hour based on work schedule.
- Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
- Relocation is generally not paid
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.