- Initial focus of role will be supplying parts to the storeroom
- Execute large and small assembly repairs
- Track costs
- Provide Troubleshooting Support and Emergency Repairs
- Make parts using - Waterjet
- Make parts using Manual Lathe
- Make parts using Manual End Mill
- Make parts using 3d printers
- Make parts using CNC Milling machine
- Make parts using CNC Lathe machine
- Read and make parts from prints
- Repair broken parts
- Make parts from sketch/or damaged part
- Work closely with the storeroom to ensure inventories & re-order points for commercial parts are correct
- Work closely with Maintenance Planners in executing and improving PM systems and Failure analysis countermeasures
- Continuous improvement projects to:
- Lower assembly costs
- Maintain standards with updates and create standards where needed
- Increase machine and assembly life cycle (PM frequencies)
- Improve troubleshooting techniques to reduce downtime for in assemblies
- Ensure that improvement projects are rolled out across the module.
- Familiar with Auto cad and cam software
- Familiar with Proto trak smx programing
- Familiar with M and G code (programing CNC Machines)
- Strong Math skills (including trigonometry)
- 1 Year Machinist certificate or 2-year Associate degree in machining
- Welding experience
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed
- Meeting Expectations for T level Summary Pages for Criteria and Performance Assessment(SHR-1067)
- Not currently involved in formal discipline process.
- Able to work flexible shifts as required by business need.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the plant’s essential functions. We will pursue reasonable accommodation for any qualified employee with a disability. If the need for accommodation exists, the employee must be prepared to discuss during the selection process.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.