Responsible for advanced technical mastery in the process, mechanical, operational, and power and control areas of the business. Provides training to other areas of the plant on Power, Control and Information Systems. Follows the governance policies in the area of information and cybersecurity. Leads or owns the GIA audits.
Responsible for PC&IS i.e. providing PC&IS knowledge and leadership to an operating module. Owns PC&IS technologies and PC&IS team within their module.
The following C&IS work processes are expected deliverables as off-line rotational work processes:
• Provide ongoing power, controls, instrumentation, and information systems technical support for on-shift C&IS (E&I) technicians
• Execute Operator interface development & support
• Provide Process/Machine Control first level support (Maintain/Improve)
• Provide Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Application support
• Make business improvements via C&IS technologies
• Provide business's C&IS liaison contact for projects and site PC&IS Engineering
• Maintain and improve C&IS capability in the business working with site Electrical Systems Program Management
• Preventative Maintenance coordination
• Leverage the potential of the installed C&IS technology base
• Participate in Continual Improvement activities; Update, modify, and continuously improve existing controls systems including robotic programs, ladder logic programs, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, operator interface, hydraulics, and pneumatics distribution and control
• Create, maintain, and keep current all hard copies and electronic data bases: all electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics; panel layouts; PLC, operator display, operator interface, and robot programs; machine power distribution and all related vendor controls component part documentation
• Schedule and complete backups of all electronic machine control and robotic programs on set schedule
• Implement and maintain data collection system from shop floor processing equipment
• Maintain and expand existing IT/OT machine control and networking architecture, gateways, links and connections
• Maintain and update controls portion of machine standards
• Provide periodic coordinated power, controls, instrumentation, and information systems technical training for site capability building
Starting pay range $29.71 to $34.23.
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
- Strength in both mechanical and electrical concepts.
- Hands on experience in industrial controls systems preferred
- Practical experience and/or education in power distribution equipment, electromechanical technology, or systems to match the complexities electrical systems in an industrial environment
- Advanced PLC programming skills.
- Experience with Allen Bradley Processors, Rockwell and Fanuc Robots a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and disciplined workmanship
- Fundamental understanding of safe and legally compliant electrical installation; applied knowledge of electrical codes and standards
- A desire to win and do whatever it takes to safely achieve excellence.
- Ability to develop your own skills and grow within our organization as well as coach and develop others.
- Able to work flexible shifts as required by business needs.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the plant’s essential functions. We will pursue reasonable accommodation for any qualified employee with a disability. If the need for accommodation exists, the employee must be prepared to discuss during the selection process.
Auburn, Maine, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000074463
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.