Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Our portfolio includes Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Pampers, Crest, Old Spice, Pantene, and many more. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We are currently looking for technicians with previous demonstration of leadership or technical skills to join our dynamic project team working on the start-up of our new 1.74MM square foot warehouse distribution and customer fulfillment center in Jackson, GA called the Southeast Fulfillment Center.
We are hiring full-time employees across a variety of start-up project technician leadership roles which may include:
- Facilities Support Leader
- Health Safety & Environmental Technician Leader
- Quality Leader
- Stewardship Leader
- Maintenance Leader
- Inventory Team Leader
- Transportation Team Leader
- Automation Team Leader
If you would like to be a part of this project start-up team, then we want you to apply! These roles will transition to ongoing positions once this project is complete. Are you ready for the challenge?
What will you do?
Our technician leaders are vital to the success of our business at P&G to meet performance goals and maintain a high level of quality that customers and consumers expect from our products. As a technician leader, you will lead the early development of systems, processes, and standards, and/or be a technical expert of systems and equipment. Our technician leaders are expected to get involved, take charge of situations, confront business-related problems, and build capability.
We offer you:
- Very competitive pay
- Job stability and full-time employment
- Possible future opportunities for advancement
- Safe & clean work environment
- Full benefit packages on day 1 including paid holidays; paid vacation; life, medical, dental and disability insurance; retirement benefits (company-paid profit-sharing plan + 401K savings plan); health & wellness programs.
- Employment with a global company that improves the lives of billions of consumers and provides trusted brands that people count on to take care of themselves and their families
- A respectful work environment
- A new state of the art facility with automation and advanced technology
- Challenging work and continuous learning
We are seeking individuals who have the following qualities:
- Previously demonstrated skills in a leadership or technical role
- Reliable and eager to learn new systems and technology at a quick pace
- Ability to train and coach peers on system issues, troubleshooting solutions and improvement work
- Sense of urgency and bias for action to deliver expected results
- Successfully manages multiple priorities, can operate under pressure, can internally assess risk and knows when to ask for help
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with multi-functional teams, both internal and external to the site
- Ability to use computerized administration systems (e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint)
We are looking for individuals with any of the following skills (please note this is not an exclusive list):
- Ability to direct other people to accomplish a task
- Ability to own technical systems and processes
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Leadership or technical skills in Warehousing, Distribution Centers, Manufacturing, Logistics
- Computer systems, system configuration or optimization
- Internal Audits and governance
- Facilities Management
- Low voltage certified
- Project management
- Warehouse management systems such as JDA or SAP
- Programming such as SQL, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Certificate of Completion or Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Training systems
- Purchasing systems
Starting Pay: $27.35 per hour
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, safety shoes)
- Willing Flow to the work – days, nights, weekend (if applicable)
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of workdays in the first year of employment for company-paid training and on-boarding.
Work schedule depends on the role and could include some combination of day shift, rotating shifts, and other shift schedules to support the business. Schedule changes will be communicated with advanced notice.
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Sit/stand on material handling equipment for an extended period of time.
- Be willing to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including but not limited to eye protection, safety vest, hearing protection and safety shoes
Just so you know:
- Health and well-being is a top priority for us at P&G.
- Relocation expenses will not be provided.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.