Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Our portfolio includes Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Pampers, Crest, Old Spice, Pantene, and many more. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
This Inventory Control Technician- SAP role is located at the Southeast Fulfillment Center in Jackson, Georgia. Working behind the scenes in our supply network, Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping Site throughput flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
The Inventory Control Technician- SAP is responsible for maintaining SAP and Productivity & Inventory Management Engine (PrIME) Accuracy. The individual in this job must be organized, have good communication skills, have high standards for safety, and be willing to learn continuously. As the owner of the warehouse management systems (WMS), Key Users are expected to be the process and system experts in the facility.
Job Responsibilities and Scope of Role:
- Role model leadership and inclusion.
- Work with Manager to maintain cohesive, responsive, and flexible organization.
- Coach shift team and support resources to comply with established standards.
- Open Receipt Reconciliation (SAP Receiving Errors, Alpha Doors, Receipt Verification, Past Due Receipts). Proactive problem solving.
- Inventory Deliverable Scheduling and Reporting – direction setting as needed for Inventory team.
- Timely completion of inventory governance audits.
- Serve as a liaison between Operations Coordinators and Inventory Team.
- Provide feedback to Operations on outages for systemic resolution.
- Lost pallet research and resolution in SAP.
- Training and capability of team.
- Inventory Hospital Area support.
- Flow to the work – days, nights, weekends (if applicable)
- Demonstrates positive conflict resolution and a positive response to constructive feedback.
- Demonstrates professionalism and integrity.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be organized, have good communication skills, have high standards for safety/quality, and be willing to learn continuously.
- SAP basic/intermediate qualified preferred
- Technical or leadership skills preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Suite.
Skills to be acquired on the job:
- Basic understanding of P&G Systems, SAP and PrIME
- Reach Truck, Sit Down and/or pallet jack certification
- HAZMAT certification
Starting Pay: $27.35 per hour
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
·18 years of age or older
·Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
·Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, safety shoes)
·Willing Flow to the work – days, nights, weekend (if applicable)
·Are willing to travel up to 50% of workdays in the first year of employment for company-paid training and on-boarding.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
·Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
·Sit/stand on material handling equipment for an extended period of time.
Just so you know:
·Relocation expenses will not be provided.
·All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
·Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
·Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
·Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000079392
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.