Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Our portfolio includes Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Pampers, Crest, Old Spice, Pantene, and many more. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
HR Specialists have ownership for multiple systems & processes, including but not limited to, recruiting coordination, community engagement, employee data administration, new employee orientation, Time & Workforce Management (TWFM) administration, payroll & benefits administration, leave of absence administration, travel/expense reporting systems, and other systems/processes/projects as required by business needs.
Responsibilities and Scope of Role:
- Coach, develop, and build HR system capability across the organization, including training delivery
- Lead by example and role model expected demonstration of P&G’s Principles, values, & purposes
- Owns Technician sourcing efforts and recruiting coordination including job postings, candidate management in workday, interview scheduling, offer communications, contingencies, and hiring execution.
- Point of contact for initiating relocation benefits
- Conducts new employee orientation
- Coordinate and deliver benefits enrollment for new hire employees and annual open enrollment.
- Owns the time administration processes for the site and uses the company’s Time & Workforce Management (TWFM) system to manage that process.
- Maintains organization and employee data changes in Workday, organization charts, and other HR systems
- Assist with supporting employees through a variety of activities including time away from work administration, FMLA tracking, leave of absences, coordinating exit process, payroll and benefit issues, employee data changes, etc.
- Assist with data collection, tracking, and analysis
- Prepare HR documents and revise policies
- Ownership for company’s corporate credit card (AMEX) process, travel arrangements, and expense reports systems
- Leads community outreach efforts and event coordination (e.g. United Way, P&G Fund, etc)
- Member of the culture team and supports equality and inclusion efforts to drive employee engagement
- Consistently meet P&G expectations for handling confidential information, appropriate use of information, and viewing/maintaining PII (Personal Identifiable Information)
- Supports identifying & troubleshooting “people systems” loss elimination efforts
- Collaborate actively with HR team, business partners and management across the organization
- Plan site town halls, community building events, and leadership reviews.
- Is agile to perform HR Projects and other duties as assigned or required by business needs
- Sets a gold standard example of citizenship, professionalism and operating with integrity
- Encourages positive conflict resolution and demonstrates positive response to constructive feedback
- Has a can-do attitude and calm demeanor when faced with uncertain challenges
- Is self-directed, internally motivated and a hungry learner
- Organized and have a sense of urgency for action to deliver expected results
- Successfully manages multiple priorities, can operate under pressure, can internally assess risk and knows when to ask for help
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with multi-functional teams, both internal and external to the site
- Places a high emphasis on personal development
- Previous experience in corporate event planning & execution
- Demonstrates the ability to build an inclusive culture and celebration of diversity
- Demonstrated skills in Human Resources administration, projects, recruiting coordination or leadership role
- Demonstrated skills with effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to train groups of people
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Demonstrated analytical skills and intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has the ability to hold others accountable, coach and provide effective feedback
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple types of HR & employee documentation, both in electronic and paper form.
Starting Pay: $27.35 per hour
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Able to wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, safety shoes)
- Willing to flow to the work – rotating days, nights, & weekends if and when needed to support the business.
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of workdays in the first year of employment for company-paid training and on-boarding.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend.
- Sit/stand on material handling equipment for an extended period of time
Just so you know:
- Health and well-being is a top priority for us at P&G.
- Relocation expenses will not be provided.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000081347
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.