Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Our portfolio includes Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Pampers, Crest, Old Spice, Pantene, and many more. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
The Education & Training (E&T) Technician is charged with helping to establish a benchmark Customer Response Network (CRN) E&T Pillar program at the Southeast Fulfillment center (SEFC), composed of robust training programs, powered by autonomous teams and paired with sustainable training tracking systems. This individual works in collaboration with the sites E&T Capability Leader to serve on shift teams, by identifying and closing capability gaps, enabling mastery development across all departments, and partnering externally with other CRN sites to define, implement and maintain E&T standards. This person must have a passion and patience for training, meticulous attention to detail, be a strong collaborator, be agile and able to adapt training curricula to meet specific needs of our diverse needs, and be comfortable independently developing proficiency with new data systems.
Responsibilities and Scope of Role:
- Collaborate with E&T pillar leader to gain a core understanding of the purpose/responsibilities of the IWS E&T pillar team
- Understand & coach individual department pillar members on the 5 key E&T modules
- Lead efforts to develop site training curriculums
- Develop training content for various departments at the site and pillars in the CRN, through mastering and utilizing iSpring Suite Max
- Coach and assist site qualifiers in coordinating and executing various onsite training programs
- Develop mastery within a learning management system to create content/curriculums/reports and manage individual user’s learning plans
- Ensure newly hired technicians/managers are assigned the proper items, curriculums, and programs from a safety, quality, and job training perspective
- Coordinate new hire orientation (NHO) efforts & schedule, in conjunction with HR
- Develop mastery with data manipulation/visualization tools to help design and maintain site E&T dashboards
- Develop, implement, and aid in the execution of training health checks for new hires
- Partner with Site Quality Assurance leader to develop robust standard work processes meeting P&G policies
- Develop and maintain processes for tracking individuals training records and recertification requirements
- Develop organization standard for the site’s SharePoint and support ongoing maintenance
- Stewardship for the site’s physical training spaces
- Passion and patience for training and teaching others
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Responds positively and takes quick action based on constructive feedback from peers
- High capacity and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Reliable and disciplined to complete follow up tasks in a timely manner
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Education and training program competencies
- Proficiency in creating/managing content in a learning management system (LMS)
- Mastery in creating SCORM content through iSpring Suite Max
- Strengthened Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency with data analysis and visualization tools (ex. PowerBI)
- Effectiveness partnering external for project management tasks
Starting Pay: $27.35 per hour
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
Base work schedule is Monday – Friday dayshift, 40 hours per week, though during the start up there will be a need to flow to work- rotating days, nights, & weekends.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Able to wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, safety shoes)
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of workdays in the first year of employment for company-paid training and on-boarding.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend.
- Sit/stand on material handling equipment for an extended period of time
Just so you know:
- Health and well-being is a top priority for us at P&G.
- Relocation expenses will not be provided.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000081341
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.