Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Our portfolio includes Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Pampers, Crest, Old Spice, Pantene, and many more. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
This role is responsible for providing technical mastery to solve all Power Controls & Information Systems (PC&IS) related stops on the automated technologies. This individual is internally motivated to develop the basic PC&IS skills of their team, to deliver benchmark results against the business’ key performance indicators. This individual is an outspoken champion of continuous improvement and drives to deliver terrific results through disciplined trouble shooting and application of loss elimination tools.
Job Responsibilities and Scope of Role:
- Acquired mastery level of all powers controls systems of our automated machines
- Leads, coaches, develops, and actively supports their team for all PC&IS issues
- Works with other PC&IS technicians to maintain a common standard in all areas
- Holds team members accountable to identify PC&IS issues and coach them to effective trouble shooting and issue resolution
- Actively communicates to Automation Operation leader regarding PC&IS issues, performance gaps of the systems, and help needs
- Sets a gold standard example of citizenship, professionalism and operating with integrity
- Encourages positive conflict resolution and demonstrates positive response to constructive feedback
- Has the ability to hold others accountable, coach and provide effective feedback
- Has a can-do attitude and calm demeanor when faced with uncertain challenges and issues
- Places a high emphasis on personal development, strives to be known as an expert on the floor
- Develops extensive understanding of our automation equipment
- Extensive understanding of powers controls and informational systems.
- Effective training and coaching of others
- Leading peers to solve issues and deliver outstanding results
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of electrical safety and low voltage qualification
Starting Pay: $27.35 per hour
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, safety shoes)
- Willing Flow to the work – rotating days, nights, & weekends
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of workdays in the first year of employment for company-paid training and on-boarding.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend.
- Sit/stand on material handling equipment for an extended period of time
Just so you know:
- Health and well-being is a top priority for us at P&G.
- Relocation expenses will not be provided.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000080868
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.