Procter & Gamble (P&G) is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Our portfolio includes Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Pampers, Crest, Old Spice, Pantene, and many more. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Automation Analyst business process owner role is located at the SoutheastFulfillment Center in Jackson, Georgia. Working behind the scenes in our supply network, technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping site throughput flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
Automation Analyst business process owner provides daily leadership to our automated technology shift teams. This individual is internally motivated to develop and demonstrate the strengths of their team, to deliver benchmark results against the business’ key performance indicators. This individual is an outspoken champion of continuous improvement and drives to deliver terrific results through disciplined daily direction setting action planning and application of loss elimination tools.
Role model leadership & inclusion
- Leads, coaches, develops and actively supports their team
- Exemplifies the high performance organization principles, encourages demonstration of P&G’s PVPs
- Works with other Team Leaders to maintain a cohesive, responsive and flexible organization
- Holds team members accountable, identifies and coaches performance/personal-conflict issues, and upholds all Site policies and guidelines
Delivering Business Results
- Enables delivery of 0 total incident rate and targets key performance indicators for the automation systems
- Leads shift exchange daily direction setting for their team, focusing on supporting the business and driving out losses through the management of clearly defined shift action plans & process health checks
- Operates with a continuous-improvement approach and demonstrates a solution-focused spirit
- Leads and supports the development of loss elimination plans
- Manages team staffing and time tracking, ensuring business needs are covered and overtime requests are coordinated with Business Leader in timely manner
- Actively communicates to Business Leader regarding team issues, performance gaps, and help needs
- Leads troubleshooting of simple to complex technical problems with automated equipment, machines, and systems
SAP /JDA / Red Prairie and WMS experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Power BI Proficiency
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency in Data Analytics is preferred
- Technical Mastery –Willingness to learn and grow mastery in all WMS. Knowledge and experience in SQL coding language is preferred
- Manufacturing and/or Logistics experience
- Successfully manages multiple priorities, can operate under pressure, can internally assess risk and knows when to ask for help.
- Previous Blue Yonder / JDA / Red Prairie WMS experience is preferred
- Sets a gold standard example of citizenship, professionalism and operating with integrity
- Encourages positive conflict resolution and demonstrates positive response to constructive feedback
- Has the ability to hold others accountable, coach and provide effective feedback
- Has a can-do attitude and calm demeanor when faced with uncertain challenges
- Is not satisfied with the status quo, is self-directed, internally motivated and a hungry learner
- Places a high emphasis on personal development, strives to be known as an expert on the floor
- Demonstrates the ability to build an inclusive culture and celebration of diversity
- Demonstrated analytical skills and intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Has strong understanding of computer hardware, software, networking, automated systems, and technology.
- Extensive experience and manager coaching in Desired Skill/Qualities areas above
- Leading a team of peers to deliver outstanding results
- Effective coaching of others and positive conflict resolution
- Strengthened Microsoft Office and data analytic skills
Starting Pay: $27.35 per hour
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, safety shoes)
- Willing Flow to the work – rotating days, nights, & weekends
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of workdays in the first year of employment for company-paid training and on-boarding.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend.
- Sit/stand on material handling equipment for an extended period of time
Just so you know:
- Health and well-being is a top priority for us at P&G.
- Relocation expenses will not be provided.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000080695
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.