Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working in the core of our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance, and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work on day 1
As an individual member of the team, you will do various types of work, including running high-speed machinery, troubleshooting process problems, performing preventive maintenance on equipment, performing quality checks, and leading continual improvements in your area of ownership.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Opportunity for Advancement and Skill Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- A diverse, multifaceted, and fast paced work environment passionate about safety and quality
We have no doubt these skills will help you:
- Able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining, and cleaning automated equipment
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Problem-solving skills and an eagerness to learn
- Operating essential material handling equipment at the site e.g., clamp truck, forklift, hand trucks, etc.
- Display strong technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Basic competence in computer skills
- A willingness to work and shift assigned
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Read/Speak English
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Be medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders, and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
The Procter & Gamble Andover Plant operates 7-days per week. We rely on local talent and relocation is generally not paid. Technicians work on fixed shift schedules throughout the week (shift schedule depends on the department you are placed in). Additional days may be required to be worked as overtime, including work on weekends, which may be as overtime or as part of the Technician's normal schedule. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the Plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or schedule. The hours of work vary from 8 to 12 hours per day. Technicians are expected to be willing to work any shift.
Just so you know:
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please clickHERE.
- Relocation is generally not paid.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Previously Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.